Digital subscription terms & conditions
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These Digital Subscriptions Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Boast Media & Communication Ltd. (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.boastmagazine.co.uk website as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions, then you are expressly prohibited from using the Site and you must discontinue use immediately.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Digital Subsription Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason.
We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these Terms and Conditions, and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to register for the Site.
Please note: These Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions were generated by Termly’s Terms and Conditions Generator.
Registration to Boast Media & Communication Ltd.
- By registering with us (boastmagazine.co.uk) owned by Boast Media & Communication Ltd. you will be able to view additional articles each month; this pre-determined content limit will refresh on the first calendar day of the month.
Our contract with you
- How you can sign up to our digital subscription service. To access unlimited digital content on our website you will need to sign up to our digital subscription service by clicking on the subscription link on the homepage. You must be 18 years old or older, have the power to enter into a contract with us, and are not prevented from doing so under any local laws.
- Where to find the price for your subscription. The price of your subscription will be the price indicated at the checkout when you have placed your order and in your order confirmation email when your transaction has been processed.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. You must pay for your subscription before you can access the content.
- Your Subscription will automatically renew. At the end of your initial subscription it will automatically renew on a rolling basis for the same period of time as your initial subscription, unless you give us notice that you would like to cancel (see below). We reserve the right to change your subscription price and/or benefits with 30 days’ notice and object to these changes you may terminate your subscription within this notice period.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
- Access to content.Once you have signed up for a subscription you will immediately be able to access the digital content until your subscription expires, or is otherwise terminated by you or us as set out in these terms. Your subscription will start immediately and you will be able to access unlimited articles and podcasts on our website boastmagazine.co.uk.
- Services Suspension.We may have to suspend your subscription to deal with technical problems, make minor technical changes, or update the digital content to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending your subscription, unless the problem is. If we have to suspend your subscription in these circumstances we will extend the length of your current contract so that your contract is for the same term as it would have been without the suspension.
- We may also suspend supply of the digital content if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for your subscription when you are supposed to (see clause ), we may suspend your subscription until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending your subscription.
Ending your subscription
- Ending your subscription because we are going to or have suspended supply of the digital content for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than seven days.If you are ending your subscription for this reason, the subscription will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any months which you have paid for in advance.
- Tell us you want to end your subscription. To end your subscription, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Email. Email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, email address and subscription number
- Online. Login and go to your account page on our website.
- We may withdraw the subscription. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the digital subscription services. We will let you know at least 14 days in advance of our stopping the supply of the subscription and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for any months of your subscription which will not be provided.
Contacting customer services
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or comments about this Digital Subscription Terms & Conditions, please contact us at the contact details below.
The Boast Media & Communication Ltd. is registered in England and Wales under registration number 11805967, and our registered office is at 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom.
You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form or
- by email, using email@example.com
Notification of changes
This privacy statement was last updated on 17th September, 2020. A notice will be posted on our web site home page for 30 days whenever this privacy statement changed.
Last updated 17th September, 2020.